Friday, April 28, 2006

Homework On A Friday Afternoon

I wouldn't have put a heading here if I didn't have this assignment







This is a picture of a klipspringer. Description: Short body, massive hindquarters, and sturdy long legs. Stands on tips of truncated hotyves. Head wedge shaped on short neck, with big rounded ears. Horns wide set, upstanding spikes. Coat rough, hairs air filled, brittle, and loose (good insulation and padding). Color: nondescript, grizzled, yellowbrown or brown; ears with black border, white inside with radiating lark lines. Scent glands Huge preorbital glands opening in bull's eye of naked black skin.


What word would be fun to bold? loquacious

Whenever I hear or read the word italicize I immediately think Italian


Let's see...what else do I have to do? Oh yes, linkage.


Deal or No Deal happens to be another of those lame television shows that really are a waste of time, but you watch them anyways. It is addicting. There are two addicts living in my house, actually. As you can see, the show isn't an original, and that is a relief.


Perhaps Miss Campbell will give me extra credit for italicizing twice.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I'd like to be the first to comment on this post, and mention that the entire thing was done in the html mode, NOT compose mode. That's right. Feel free to throw flowers, chocolate, and calculators.

Melissa said...

A Plus, Plus, Plus, Plus, Plus, Plus, Plus.

Thanks again, for helping me with my homework. You truly are a bright and shining gem.

When Brittanica says she did this in html, she means she wrote all the code by hand and didn't use any of the fancy shmancy shortcuts.

Not to mention, that's one sweet looking klipspringer.

Brittany said...

As many of my band amigos would say, it's "TST" ...

Melissa said...

Oh, and I am so giving you extra credit for italicizing twice. I'm a marshmallow like that.

word verification: pelta

Michelle said...

nice work. *flower throwing* alas- i am fresh out of calculators.

Melissa said...

Hooray for Badminton